• Alcohol and the Law - Under UK law, it is illegal to sell alcoholic
drinks for consumption by anyone under the age of 18. When you place an order with Case Solved Wines, you are confirming that
you are at least 18 years old and that you will not provide alcohol to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18.
• Payment - All goods remain the property of Case Solved Wines Ltd, until full & cleared payment of invoice
price has been received. Any bank charges incurred by Case Solved Wines ltd. in respect of returned cheques will be invoiced
to the customer. Case Solved Wines accepts cash, personal cheques (with valid cheque guarantee card), electronic bank
transfer and all major credit and debit cards via our payment provider iZettle.
• Substitutions -
If a particular item you requested is out of stock, I will endeavour to contact you to discuss an alternative. But if this
is not possible prior to delivery of your order, I will include a similar substitute of at least equivalent value.
• Corked Bottles - With the use of cork closures, a natural & porous material, occasionally wines may
be affected by ‘cork taint' (a reaction between cork and wine leading to a musty/ damp cardboard character) or oxidation
(air ingress through the cork; wine turns vinegary). Should this occur, please advise me within 2 days of opening and retain
any such bottles and contents for me to collect when delivering your next order. I will replace on a like-for-like basis.
• Case Size - in all instances ‘a case' refers to 12 x 75cl unless otherwise stated.
• Minimum Order - for delivery is one pack of 6 x 75cl up to 5 miles from the shop at CB21 4QY. For orders
further afield, please get in touch to discuss.
• Data Protection
- Information is held for the purpose of maintaining customer records, and Case Solved Wines ltd. undertakes to discharge
its duties under current legislation.