• Alcohol and the Law - Under UK law, it is illegal to sell alcoholic
drinks for consumption by anyone under the age of 18. When you place an order with Case Solved Wines, you are confirming that
you are at least 18 years old and that you will not provide alcohol to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18.
• Payment - All goods remain the property of Case Solved Wines Ltd, until full & cleared payment of invoice
price has been received. Any bank charges incurred by Case Solved Wines ltd. in respect of returned cheques will be invoiced
to the customer. Case Solved Wines accepts cash, personal cheques (with valid cheque guarantee card), electronic bank
transfer and all major credit and debit cards via our payment provider PayPal. For more infomation on card types accepted,
• Substitutions - If a particular item you requested is out of stock, I will endeavour to contact
you to discuss an alternative. But if this is not possible prior to delivery of your order, I will include a similar substitute
of at least equivalent value.
• Corked Bottles - With the use of cork closures, a natural & porous
material, occasionally wines may be affected by ‘cork taint' (a reaction between cork and wine leading to a musty/
damp cardboard character) or oxidation (air ingress through the cork; wine turns vinegary). Should this occur, please advise
me within 2 days of opening and retain any such bottles and contents for me to collect when delivering your next order. I
will replace on a like-for-like basis.
• Case Size - in all instances ‘a case' refers to
12 x 75cl unless otherwise stated.
• Minimum Order - for delivery is one case of 12 x 75cl, or one
pack of 6 x 75cl to postcodes listed on the homepage.
• Delivery - free delivery is within 30 minutes drive of Manchester, as indicated using Google Maps to show driving time from M19 postcode. If you are unsure or for deliveries further afield, please contact me to discuss prior to ordering (e.g. if I have another delivery close to you, I may be able to extend the free delivery radius).
• Offers and Rewards - please see the Offers and Rewards page for any details of such promotions.
• Data Protection - Information is held for the purpose of maintaining
customer records, and Case Solved Wines ltd. undertakes to discharge its duties under current legislation.